Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cool iPhone 5 case Recommendation: Element Sector 5 Black Ops iPhone 5 case

I have searching the internet for a long time, there really huge amount new arrival iphone 5 cases available in the market. As I want to keep the nature appearance of the iphone 5, I have used the iphone 5 without a case for a long time and unfortunately I dropped it once and then there is a slight scratch on the edge. So I decided to find an iphone 5 case to prevent my iphone 5 from scratches, bumps and dents. Anyway, I still want it keeps slim and light weight. So I finally choose this Element Sector 5 Black Ops iPhone 5 Case.
Actually I have heard the Element case before. Due to the sleek excellent appearance and cool aluminum style frame, Element case series is very popular and have gained a lot of followings. I see many reviews about the Element Sector 5 Black Ops iPhone 5 Case and most of them are favorable reception. It is so slim and almost keeps the nature appearance of the iphone, it is really meets my demands.
The aluminum frame fits tightly to the phone and it is shock absorbing when drops. The aluminum is strong enough that you can use it for a long time. Most important, it is pretty cool and every boy want to own one. 
Along with the Element Sector 5 Black Ops iPhone 5 Case signature black non-glare type 3 hard anodized finish and amber corner links, this Sector 5 Black Ops iPhone 5 Case includes a black knurled power button, a VZ Grips produced G10 back plate, stealth privacy screen protector, and the ALL NEW Element Case Tactical Holster.
Element Sector 5 Black Ops iPhone 5 Case Feature:
All new Sector 5 frame
Black Ops CNC machined amber RF inserts
Non-glare Type 3 hard anodized black finish
Tactical CNC G10 back plate made by VZ Grips
Black Ops Tactical Holster
Stealth dark tint/non-glare privacy screen protector
Black knurled power button
Regular Price: £140.00
Special Price: £69.99
Thanks for reading!More iphone 5 case on onecase.co.uk!

No comments:

Post a Comment